Monday, August 20, 2018

Lesson 2 Learn English Speaking Through Kannada Language, Learn English in 30 Days Through Kannada is a compact guide to learn the English language by means of the Kannada language

English  Kannada
Discuss more about others ಇತರರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಚರ್ಚಿಸುವುದು
Using "don't" and "doesn't" "don't" ಮತ್ತು "doesn't" ಗಳ ಪ್ರಯೋಗ 
They are my neighbours – Manav and Pooja. ಇವರು ನನ್ನ ನೆರೆಯವರು- ಮಾನವ್ ಮತ್ತು ಪೂಜಾ.
Manav works in a mall while Pooja teaches French. ಮಾನವ್ ಮಾಲ್‌ನಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಾನೆ ಆದರೆ ಪೂಜಾ ಫ್ರೆಂಚ್ ಅನ್ನು ಕಲಿಸುತ್ತಾಳೆ.
Manav drinks tea in the morning but Pooja doesn’t. ಮಾನವ್ ಬೆಳಿಗ್ಗೆ ಮನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಚಹಾ ಕುಡಿಯುತ್ತಾನೆ ಆದರೆ ಪೂಜಾ ಕುಡಿಯುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
Pooja goes for a walk in the morning but Manav doesn’t.  ಪೂಜಾ ಬೆಳಿಗ್ಗೆ ವಾಕ್‍ಗೆ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಾಳೆ ಆದರೆ ಮಾನವ್ ಹೋಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
He goes to the gym. ಅವನು ಜಿಮ್‍ಗೆ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಾನೆ
Their kids like mangoes but they don’t. ಅವರ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಮಾವಿನ ಹಣ್ಣನ್ನು ಇಷ್ಟಪಡುತ್ತಾರೆ ಆದರೆ ಅವರು ಇಷ್ಟಪಡುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
We play chess when we go to their home. ನಾವು ಅವರ ಮನೆಗೆ ಹೋದಾಗ ನಾವು ಚೆಸ್ ಆಡುತ್ತೇವೆ.
Pooja tries to talk to us in French but we don’t understand. ಪೂಜಾ ನಮ್ಮ ಜೊತೆ ಫ್ರೆಂಚ್‍ನಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾತನಾಡಲು ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಿಸುತ್ತಾಳೆ ಆದರೆ ನಮಗೆ ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
I want to learn French but I don’t get time. ನಾನು ಫ್ರೆಂಚ್ ಕಲಿಯಲು ಬಯಸುತ್ತೇನೆ ಆದರೆ ನನಗೆ ಸಮಯ ಸಿಗುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ.
 
They don't live here. ಅವರು ಇಲ್ಲಿ ವಾಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ.
Amit doesn't talk much. ಅಮಿತ್ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಮಾತನಾಡುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
My sister doesn't like pizza. ನನ್ನ ತಂಗಿ ಪಿಜ್ಜಾ ಇಷ್ಟಪಡುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
I don't watch films. ನಾನು ಫಿಲ್ಮ್ಸ್ ನೋಡುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
We don't sleep early. ನಾವು ಬೇಗನೆ ಮಲಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.

8 comments:

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website. I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.
    learn special english

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. english vocabulary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suma expected to bunch thoughts into considered gatherings 4-5 focused on words, utilizing rising tone on completely thought bunches with the exception of the last and putting falling tone on the last idea bunch in a sentence. Rather she was setting an even tone on totally thought gatherings, including the last. TOEFL Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can’t hold out to learn a greater portion of your articles down the road. thumbs way up!. give a dog ibuprofen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I understand something harder on various blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice a little something from their website. I’d want to use some together with the content on my weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link on your own internet blog. Thank you sharing. Event ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I understand something harder on various blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice a little something from their website. I’d want to use some together with the content on my weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link on your own internet blog. Thank you sharing. Messie Wohnung Entrümpelung

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am glad to express that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make certain to do not fail to remember this web site and provides it a glance regularly. MTS Chauffeur

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got some wonderful knowledge from this post. The post is extremely informative and helpful also. Thanks for sharing such a post. Keep it up. seo consultant in india

    ReplyDelete