Saturday, August 4, 2018

How to introduce yourself?

Hello,I'm Rahul. I'm from Nagpur.
 Hi. My name is Jayalakshmi. I'm from Delhi. I’m a teacher. I teach mathematics.
 Oh. I love maths. I'm a student. I study in the Regional Engineering College.
 Good morning, Rahul.
 Hi, Thomas. Meet Jayalakshmi. She's from Delhi. She's a teacher. She teaches maths.
 Nice to meet you, Jayalakshmi.
 Jayalakshmi, Thomas is a painter. He paints very well. Thomas is also from Nagpur. We live in the same colony.
 And Rahul is a yoga expert. He does one hour of yoga every day. He also teaches yoga.
 Oh Thomas! You know I do that only as a hobby.

Question and Answers

  • What does Jayalakshmi teach?
  •  
  •  
  •  

" She teaches mathematics. " is the correct answer.

Question and Answers

  • Rahul is a student of
  •  
  •  
  •  

" Engineering " is the correct answer.

Question and Answers

  • What does Thomas do?
  •  
  •  
  •  

" He is a painter." is the correct answer.

Question and Answers

  • Rahul does yoga every day for
  •  
  •  
  •  

" One hour " is the correct answer.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment