Monday, August 13, 2018

English lessons -22 Learn English through Marathi language - Speak English Fluently In 30 Days

I did not play cricket yesterday. मी काल क्रिकेट खेळलो नाही.
I did not go to the gym. मी जिमला गेलो नाही.
Radha did not talk to me. राधा माझ्याशी बोलली नाही.
She did not eat food. तिने खाल्ले नाही.
I did not learn French. मी फ्रेन्च  शिकलो नाही.
Past Tense भूत काळ 
Usage of 'did not' Did not चा प्रयोग 
Remember लक्षात ठेवा
When we show an action (Verb), we use did not (didn't) to make negative sentences) जेंव्हा आपण एखादी क्रिया (Verb) दाखवतो, तेंव्हा आपण नकारात्मक वाक्य बनवण्यासाठी did not (didn’t) चा प्रयोग करतो.
In Negative sentences, 'did not' (didn't) comes with the base form of the Verb, not the Past form. Negative Sentences मधे “did not" (didn’t)च्या सोबत Verb चा Base form येतो , "Past Form"  येत नाही.
Making negative sentences नकारात्मक वाक्य बनवणे
I did not go to the market. मी बाजारात गेलो  नाही.
They did not meet yesterday. ते काल भेटले नाही.
We did not work together. आम्ही एकत्र काम केले नाही.
She did not eat homemade food. तिने घरी तयार केलेले व्‍यंजन खाल्ले नाही.
I did not went to the market. Wrong I did not went to the market. चूक
I did not go to the market. Correct I did not go to the market. बरोबर 
Simran did not talked to me. Wrong Simran did not talked to me. चूक
Simran did not talk to me. Correct Simran did not talk to me. बरोबर
We did not eat at home. आम्ही घरी जेवलो नाही
Reeta did not go to school. रीता स्कूलला नाही गेली
Ravi did not play the piano. रवीने पियानो नाही वाजवला
I did not see him in the park. मी त्याला काल पार्कमधे पाहिले नाही.
I didn’t work yesterday. आम्ही काल काम केले नाही 

No comments:

Post a Comment