Monday, August 13, 2018

English lessons -22 Learn to speak English through Bengali language In 30 Days

English Bengali
I did not play cricket yesterday. আমি গতকাল ক্রিকেট খেলি নি।
I did not go to the gym. আমি জিমে যাই নি।
Radha did not talk to me. রাধা আমার সঙ্গে কথা বলে নি।
She did not eat food. তিনি খাবার খান নি।
I did not learn French. আমি ফ্রেঞ্চ ভাষা শিখি নি।
Past Tense অতীত কাল
Usage of 'did not' did not'-এর ব্যবহার
Remember মনে রাখবেন
When we show an action (Verb), we use did not (didn't) to make negative sentences) যখন আমরা কোন কাজ (Verb) দেখাই, সেক্ষেত্রে না-বাচক বাক্য গঠণ করবার সময়ে আমরা 'did not' (didn't) ব্যবহার করি 
In Negative sentences, 'did not' (didn't) comes with the base form of the Verb, not the Past form.
Making negative sentences Negative sentences-এর ক্ষেত্রে, Verb-এর base form-এর সঙ্গে 'did not' (didn't) বসে, Past form বসে না।
I did not go to the market. আমি বাজারে যাই নি।
They did not meet yesterday. গতকাল তাদের দেখা হয় নি।
We did not work together. আমরা একসঙ্গে কাজ করি নি।
She did not eat homemade food. তিনি বাড়িতে তৈরী খাবার প্রস্তুত করেন নি।
I did not went to the market. Wrong I did not went to the market. এটি ভুল।
I did not go to the market. Correct I did not go to the market. এটি ঠিক
Simran did not talked to me. Wrong Simran did not talked to me. এটা ভুল
Simran did not talk to me. Correct Simran did not talk to me. এটা ঠিক
We did not eat at home. আমরা বাড়িতে খাই নি।
Reeta did not go to school. রীতা স্কুলে যায় নি।
Ravi did not play the piano. রবি পিয়ানো বাজায় নি।
I did not see him in the park. আমি তাঁকে পার্কে দেখি নি।
I didn’t work yesterday. আমি গতকাল কাজ করি নি।

No comments:

Post a Comment